Open allClose all
Instructions: Clicking on the section name will show / hide the section.
1. The speaking assessment criteria
Learn about the format of the speaking exam and review the criteria that you are assessed on.
2. Pronunciation: Vowel Sounds
Improve your pronunciation of key English vowel sounds.
3. Pronunciation: Consonant Sounds
Practice producing key English consonant sounds fluently and accurately.
4. Stress, Rhythm and Intonation
We will now look at pronunciation features in phrases and sentences.
5. IELTS Exam Practice: Part 1
Practice answering authentic Part-1 IELTS exam questions in this section.
6. Part 2 - Strategy and Skill Development
Let's turn our attention to part two of the exam. In this section you will learn important skills, strategies and language to help you achieve a high score.
7. IELTS Exam Practice: Part 2
Now that we have learnt important skills, strategies and language, this section focuses on providing practice with authentic Part-2 IELTS exam questions.
8. Part 3 - Strategy and Skill Development
Let's move on to Part 3 now. In this section we will look at important areas relevant to achieving a high score in this area of the exam!
9. IELTS Exam Practice: Part 3
You should be feeling more confident about the IELTS exam now so let's practice part 3!