Open allClose all
Instructions: Clicking on the section name will show / hide the section.
1. IELTS Exam Practice: Part 1
Practice answering authentic Part-1 IELTS exam questions in this section.
2. Part 2 - Strategy and Skill Development
Let's turn our attention to part two of the exam. You will learn important skills, strategies and language to help you achieve a high score.
3. IELTS Exam Practice: Part 2
Now that we have learned important skills, strategies and language, this section provides practice answering Part-2 IELTS test questions.
4. Part 3 - Strategy and Skill Development
Let's move on to Part 3 now. In this section, we will consider the skills and language needed to achieve a high score.
5. IELTS Exam Practice: Part 3
You should be feeling more confident about the IELTS exam now so let's practise part 3!
6. The speaking assessment criteria
Learn about the criteria that you are assessed on in the IELTS speaking test.
7. Pronunciation: Vowel Sounds
Improve your pronunciation of key English vowel sounds.
8. Pronunciation: Consonant Sounds
Practise producing key English consonant sounds fluently and accurately.
9. Stress, Rhythm and Intonation
We will now look at pronunciation features in phrases and sentences.
10. Speaking test practice
Further speaking test practice provided here.